K9focus is a Registered Charity, run entirely by volunteers who give their time freely and we have no
official funding. There are various ways to donate to the rescue and all funds go directly to looking
after abused and abandoned dogs.
- Standing Order – please complete the attached form and forward to your bank
- Direct Debit – please visit Golden Giving to complete a form
- PayPal to email@example.com or click here
- Ad hoc donations can be made by cheques made payable to K9focus at the address below.
- Direct payment into our bank account – details can be found on this form
Please remember to complete our Gift Aid form and send to us at the address below as this
will increase your donation by 25p for every £1 donated. The Government’s Gift Aid Scheme allows us to reclaim the income tax (or capital gains tax) you have already paid on your donations. This means another 25p for every £1 that you donate to our ‘4EverFocus’ and rescue dogs. You must pay an amount of income tax and/or capital gains tax at least equal to the tax that K9focus Rescue, together with any other charities, reclaim on your donation.
Please notify us if your circumstances change and we will cease to claim or if your name and address changes. If you pay tax at the higher rate you can claim further tax relief in your Self-Assessment tax return. Please ring us if you have any queries about Gift Aid 07971 461806.